Monday, March 31, 2014

Raw Moments 1

 
My sister had to take face shots for her photography class  and she chose me to be one of her models! She took them of me in two outfits, so I'll post the others in a day or so. NOTHING has been done to these photos, they are the raw thing. No lighting changes, blemish removal, under-eye bags cover up, nothing.
On another hand, I'm interning at the absolutely fabulous organization I helped out with in September! GLAM4GOOD, remember them? Well, I think I have most of my finances in order, but it's in NYC so I haven't felt 100% sure about it because I know how expensive it is up there. So, if you would like to help me out, or know someone who would like to, CLICK HERE to make a donation! Anything, even $5 would be a blessing!


No comments:

Post a Comment