Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Sports is My Middle Name

 
 
I am so down for sporty fashion! I think it's one of the most overlooked styles to date, which is a complete bummer! I think of sporty as tomboy with a twist. Just because you and your b-ball shorts are connected at the hip doesn't mean that you can't wear a dress and still have a sporty feel to it. Take this dress for example; it isn't covered in flowers, there's no lace on it, no frills. It's complete with three bold colors and sleeves, yes, sleeves!
 
Tell below what your style is!

 


BEHIND THE SCENES: It was so windy when we were taking these pics.If I still had my long hair, you would have seen it swarming my face like a pack of gnats to rotting fruit. ...And that comparison right there is why I don't do comparisons.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment