Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Two Piece Tuesday

This photo came from my Dream Closet board on Pinterest, although I cannot find the original source... yet.

It's summer time and what better way to express my love for it on this fantastic Two Piece Tuesday than by sharing this photo with you! To begin, I love the high waisted shorts because it balances the itsy-bitsiness of the bralette. Let's admit it, bralettes can easily look a bit... uhm... skanky at times. However, pairing these shorts and the shawl with it makes it so that most of your body is still covered, just like in this photo!

1 comment:

  1. I miss summer already, I miss dressing up in summer styles. Now, it's already rainy season here.
    Enjoy your summer Shelby! :)
    I'm inviting you to join my giveaway here.

    ReplyDelete