Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Denim Days #5

Why is she in such a melancholy mood? Sia is singing Kill and Run on repeat in her head, but it gets her creativeness flowing. Being like this gives her inspiration. She's so excited. She's going to write a book and feeling this way is going to help her do it.

ABOUT THE LOOK: Do not, and I repeat, Do Not cry. This is the last of the Denim Days series. My faithful acid wash,, Rue 21 denim shirt has been through many clothing changes and here is the finale. Glam, rocker, punkish, slightly hobbit-esque at times, this look says it all.




BEHIND THE SCENES: Don't judge this face. Or do. I'll never know. Just look at it and bask in it awkwardness.

1 comment:

  1. You are really beautiful and your outfit is great!! Love especially your bag and your pants!! Just perfect!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete