Friday, May 3, 2013

Denim Days #3

 Knowledge. Forget you; literally. School is coming to an end and everything she learned, she will most likely forget. Every penny she spend on the facts swimming around in her mind and memory will soon be forgotten as thoughts of sunscreen and freedom creep throughout the cavities of her mind.

ABOUT THE LOOK: It's warm out! Or, at least it was when I took these pictures. Now we have about four inches of snow out here in Missouri. Mother nature and I need to have a serious talk. Anyway, Denim Days part III!! Same shirt, different styling. I went for a boho chic look today. I had a blazer (Hence sophistication), floral shorts, heels and a headband (A La Boho). What do you all think?



 BEHIND THE SCENES: Well, well, well. What do you know? I didn't stay serious for the whole shoot. I'm beginning to see some repetition here.


1 comment: