Monday, November 19, 2012

In The End, We're All Blue

She. Is. Preparing. Prep-Prep-Prepping she is. Her goals are clear, yet her mind is swamped. So much to do! So much to do! So. Little. Time. Barely a month before the deadline hits and her funds are lower than the Grand Canyon is deep. She is ready for it all to be over. Ready for it to start more likely... if it even does. She needs money. She needs permission. She needs directions. Literally. She's going to get lost, but that's what friends are for... or at least friend's GPS'.

ABOUT THE LOOK: Smize first ladies and few gents! I told you that I have three sets of these pictures; smizing, giddy and bloopers. I chose the smizing ones first. So, about it. This is my friends coat. I am IN LOVE with it. The color. The style. THE BUTTONS. This coat is what I now envision when I think of fall.

CLICK HERE to like a picture of a collage I made from Glamorous' online boutique! It's a contest and if I win, I'm going to use some of the money to buy a clutch for a giveaway for you all! So, please vote!

CLICK HERE to purchase cosmetics, fashion apparel, bath and body and more for your loved ones for Christmas (or yourself;)). All profits will help me get to a fashion show in St. Louis! (Will show you pictures from it on my blog!)









1 comment: