Thursday, May 10, 2012

Showing my Sole

This post is all about one thing... my shoes. I LOVE these shoes. Have I had a chance to wear them yet... no. I don't really go to enough formal events to wear 5 1/2 inch heels. Anyway, this post is about my shoes because Chictopia is having a contest called "Show You Sole." I entered it and would love it if you all would help me out by voting, commenting and favoriting my picture.
The picture has a story with it though, or at least the shoes in the picture do. We had to describe what the shoes say about you and so here is what I said.


          "I love these shoes for many reasons. One reason is that they are gorgeous, but another is that they really describe who I am.

                  The heels are snakeskin AND black suede. To complete opposites put into one, just like me. Snakeskin. Wild. Outlandish. An instant way to stand out. I love doing all of that. I hate swimming in the sea of normal, I’d rather wash up on the shore of the bright and beautiful where they like to party and let their personality shine. I love bold colors and taking chances and that’s what the snakeskin says.

However, there are times when I tone it down. Sometimes, a subtle wave wraps around my over-the-top personality, just like the black suede wraps around the snakeskin. The wild is tamed, even if just for a moment. I get calm. I write. I blog. I am the black suede.
The components of the shoe are the same of me. I am wild. I am calm."

 Vote, Fav, and Comment HERE
  


Sorry, I just couldn't get the colors right here


Shirt: Rue 21
Shoes: Bakers
Jeans: Borrowed


4 comments:

  1. It´s all about the shoes!!!!!! They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes thoughs shoes are dynamite!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooooh I am loving the shoes,wow those are awesome :-)

    http://runstreetstylelane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete