Saturday, April 28, 2012

Half a Hippie

Today I'm sporting this lovely cardigan, black lace dress, slouchy crop top, boots with socks and hat. I titled this post Half a Hippie because it has a little hippie vibe, but is crawling with a modern, chic vibe as well. You can't really tell, but this cardigan has shiny bits of thread that make it look like a rainbow up close. It's fantastic.
So far, I've been pretty good about keeping up with my lips. Wow, how awkward sounding, but I'm serious. I make sure they are colored accourding to my outfit everytime. This time, for example, they are a soft orange, I actually quite like it.
Check me out on PINTREST! I'm Shelbylugal if you want to look me out. I'm addicted to this site!
And if you may, please follow me and comment on a few of my pictures on CHICTOPIA because I'm trying to get a lot of points to win a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Night Walkers! If you refer to a post from last month, you will know how obsessed I am with these shoes since I dedicated a post to them!:P




Dress: Macy's, $90
Shirt: Rue 21, $10
Shoes: MIA Shoes, $99
Cardigan: Forever 21
Hat: Plato's Closet, $4


No comments:

Post a Comment