Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My First Maxi

I have scavenged what seems to be the earth to find a maxi dress that I like that isn't ridicuously expensive, or cost that much in general. I found this at a thrift shop, Plato's Closet, in the city over. I instantly fell in love with it, then I looked at the price and new that we were meant to be. We waffled, fingers to fabric, and skipped out way over to the checkout counter, even the brief moment the checkout lady took it away from me to scan it was painful. Our love grows each time I put it on. We will never grow apart.

Thrifting is somewhat of a passion for me and sorry if I get carried away with my elaborate shopping stories. What can I say? I'm a writer. Scavenging for the best deals brings me joy. I always end up spending the same amount as I would at a mall, but I end up getting almost four times as much.

Follow me on Chictopia and check out OASAP.

Thanks to my friend ANDREA who made this shoot possible!






2 comments:

  1. You're gorgeous and I love your dress. :)

    New follower here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! You look sooo tall!

    What kind of camera do you use? It's nice!

    -Josie, 8bitgrayscale

    ReplyDelete