Monday, January 2, 2012

Sarah Whitney

Describing herself on her blog as a "20-something Californian who enjoys wearing inappropriate get-ups to the grocery store. I'm the best dressed broke person I know," 23 years old Sarah Whitney is a Californian fashion blogger and online marketing assistant from Los Angeles. She runs her own blog, Pandora's Box Blog, has a LookBook, and is on Twitter. I was lucky enough to do an interview with her via email for all of you beauties to read so... here's what you've been waiting for:

Question: How would you describe your style?
Sarah Whitney: A jumble of boho meets edgy.

Q: Where do you see yourself in ten years from now?
SW: Still in the fashion industry, of that I'm sure. Ideally I'd like to own my own business by then, maybe an online boutique!

Q: Do you have any fashion inspirations/icons? And if you do, who?
SW: Kate Moss and Edie Sedgwick will always be my faves.

Q:What is your must have for this winter?
SW:Statement-making coats and jackets, the kind that will turn heads.

Q: How did you get started in fashion blogging and what do you think is the main component in having a successful blog?
SW: I was looking for a creative outlet of sorts, and blogging seemed like the perfect fit. One of the main components of success (in any situation) is doing one thing better than anyone else, whatever it may be.

And more light hearted, fun questions:
Q: If you were a shoe, what would you be and why?
SW: A heeled ankle bootie... Fun, versatile and cute.

Q: You have $5.47 in you pocket, what do you buy?
SW: Fresh flowers!

Q: You spill paint on you favorite shirt, do you still wear it? And if you do, with what?
SW: Knowing me I probably wouldn't continue to wear it. Stains really bum me out.






And that, Ladies and Gents, was Sarah Whitney.

4 comments: