Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Chilly, Colorful Breeze

Tonight was senior night for my swimming team! Being the fasihonista senior that I am, I woke up an hour early to curl my hair, perfect my makeup and pretty much have extra time to stare at myself in the mirror after I finished the final product. I've had this outfit picked out for today since last month whenever I bought the dress. Unfortunately, the meet was moved up 30 minutes so I only had a few extra minutes to have my sister snap a couple of pictures in our Community Center's parking lot... with creepers... staring at us... since it was 20 degrees out... and I was in a one sleaved dress... oh ya.

Anyway, please follow my blog if you like the posts and check out this amazing online store I discovered called OASAP. Their banner is a few clicks to the right, check it out:D

ATTENTION ALL FASHION BLOGGERS: Do you think you are creative? Do you enjoy having your picture taken? Would you like to be featured on my blog like Sarah Whitney? If you do, go to the "Become Featured Blogger" page and follow the instructions. It's a quite creative way to choose the next monthly featured blogger if I do say so myself;)


 

Dress: JC Penny, $28
Tights: JC Penny, $7
Shoes: DEBS, $15

2 comments:

  1. omg!!! lovin' it!!!! the dress is the best.. i loved ths outfit.
    Pili .)

    http://lafemmechicbypl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is such a find! I love the multicolored pattern with chic and simple cut! One-sleeved dresses are always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete